1. Write five (5) interesting facts about the person who gave you this award.
2. Jot down ten (10) interesting facts about yourself or your hobbies.
3. Pick your ten (10) most deserving recipients and describe them.
4. Leave a comment on the recipients' blog to tell them they've been tagged.
5. Paste the award badge in your side bar.
1. She grew up Mennonite
2. She has visited 24 out of 50 states here in the U.S.
3. She enjoys covering and dressing in a modest- famine manner
4. She has twin boys.
5. She is a stay at home mom.
1. I (we) home school our children.
2. I want to homestead, have land of our own, and grow & care for our own food (plant & animal foods).
3. I love to swim.
4. I wear a head covering and enjoy it :-D
5. I love to dress modest.
6. I sew all my girls clothes and my own.
7. I bake about four loaves of bread a week for my family.
8. My favorite restaurant is Olive Garden.
9. My favorite season is Autumn.
10. My favorite holiday is Pesach/Passover.
My ten recipients:
1. Suzi @ Scraps of Starlight because visiting her blog can bring joy to my day :-D
2. AbbyYah @ A Gentle Daughter of Yahweh because first and foremost she is my gentle daughter. She is sensitive and love Yahweh and Yahshua the Messiah. She is my one child that is gifted with a creative spirit. She is always willing to pray for me, encourage me, and rub my back :-D AbbyYah Uber an amazing daughter with an amazing blog!
3. YahChana @ A Virtuous Daughter of Yahweh because she is my virtuous daughter. She is sensible, organized, and my little helper.
4. A Life Less Sweet because I find so much information on what not to eat...very informative and motivating! I can actually eat less sweet and be happy!!
5. Sister Victoria @Searching for my Savior's Perfect Will because I so enjoy reading her blogs, she is an intelligent young woman seeking Messiah's Will in her life...I really like her!
6. Kristi @ Psalms 121: A Prayer of a Family what about Kristi and her blog I enjoy...well it's easier to say what it is I don't enjoy...that's easy, what I don't enjoy is there isn't enough time to read everything on her blog...and everything on her blog is worth reading in my opinion!
7. Rose (even though she is no longer with us) @ Prodigal Gardens for her wonderful work and legacy in wild edible foods...thank you Rose
Well that's all I can do is eight the reason being I just gave out ten awards on another blog I have so I've ran out of favorite blogs...sorry