Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Winner is....

So this is it...a hand sewn gardener's apron, or if you don't garden you can use it for just about anything, from cafts to cooking. It has three large pockets and two thin pockets for scissors and or pencils. There are four yo-yo flowers, one on the end of each tie, and two in front

I wrote all eight names on paper...


put them a straw hat...

let AbbyYah toss them about...

And she picked a name...
Ahavah is the winner for this weeks drawing!
Congradulations
Ahavah!

2 comments:

  1. OHHHHH HOW WONDERFUL!

    This will be so useful to me - you truly have no idea how blessed I am!

    Toda!

    Will send you an email with the details you need :-D toda big hug....x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My parcel has arrived! It is more wonderful than the picture allows. The denim is so soft.

    Now I have somewhere to put my gloves and secutures and other bits and pieces.

    My hebrew name looks ace! I am sorting out some photos this morning.

    hugs and blessings Ahavah xx

    Thank you so much...

    ReplyDelete