Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Taking a Break....continued?

Shalom!

What a wonderful 30 plus days it was. I found out that the Internet was taking too much time away from my family and projects that needed to get done :-(

Which lead me to the decision of not spending as much time blogging and surfing the net...

So, if you don't read new blogs it not that I forgot about it, it's just that I've re-adjusted my priorities.

My family is happier for it :-) and I am too!

Thanks for all the prayers!

5 comments:

  1. Glad you are enjoying your break and doing what is important. Please update us occasionally with how you are doing. I sure miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN! You have been on my heart and mind, may YAH bless you and KEEP you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you have my number! I hope you don't stop using the phone too! lol.
    I'm happy that you are happy though i miss ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!

    I've missed reading your posts, but am glad that you took the break you felt you needed.

    I'd like to ask you a question. Would you be willing to let me interview you for my blog? I'm starting a new regular feature in which I interview women who cover their hair. I think it'd be fun to read about other people's journey. Let me know what you think!

    My e-mail is sun_kissed[at]msn[dot]com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sis Bridget~
    I would love to talk with you, what is the best time to call...I don't want to interupt you sleep time or school time with your little blessings...let me know :-)

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete