Monday, June 14, 2010

Rosh Chodesh Sameach!

Happy Re-newed moon!
We weren't able to see the re-newed moon sliver last night, too much cloud coverage...
However, others have spotted it so we now have entered into
the fourth month of Yahweh's Calender.
This month has no 'biblical' name found in the scriptures,
so we refer to it as the 'forth' month.
We don't use the name 'Tammuz' because it is a
pagan deity...

Ezek. 8:14
Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the Yahweh's house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz - ( pagan deity ) מְבַכּוֹת אֶת־הַ תַּמּוּז -- a Sumerian deity of food or vegetation, a Phoenician deity

Ezek. 8:15
Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these.

4 comments:

  1. Rosh Chodesh Sameach! Exciting isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting, I saw the moon full last night in our southeastern sky. It was not a sliver at all. Can you help me understand why?
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shalom Christine~

    I'm sorry the post can be a little mis-leading because I don't know how to add the date at the top of each post...I actually posted that on the 16th of this month...when I look at my settings it is checked to add the date at the top of my post, but it doesn't. Sorry for the confusion :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ** sorry I posted that on the 14th not the 16th

    ReplyDelete