Monday, October 20, 2008

This Simple Womans Day Book #3

This Simple Woman's Day Book

For today... October 20, 2008
Outside My Window...it's dark, I can hear the crickets, and see a few moths flying around
I am thinking...how I need to do a study on patience and hide the word in my heart that I might not be so quick to be impatient with my girls
I am thankful for...Yahweh's mercy that is new every morning
From the kitchen...put in the last batch of chocolate chip cookies
I am wearing...a lavender jumper with beading around the neck, white blouse and barefoot
I am creating...personalized tea bag covers for my girls tea party on Thursday
I am going... brew me some herbal tea, curl up with a good book (Beautiful Girlhood) and relax before retiring to bed
I am reading...Beautiful Girlhood by Mabel Hale
I am hoping...to finish up this wedding dress this week
I am hearing...the girls whispering and cutting out paper dolls
Around the house...it's a bit untidy, it's time to pick up and get ready for bed
One of my favorite things...chocolate covered pomegranate seeds
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: finish up the wedding dress, cut out a few dresses, and collect everything I need for the tea party
Here is picture thought I am sharing... this is a kitten we found roaming around, we had a friend who adopted her


If you would like to join in and keep your own day book
than feel free to visit The Simple Woman' s Daybook
and happy journaling!

No comments:

Post a Comment