Saturday, March 21, 2009

Who Am I?

WHO AM I?!

I was raised in one country but my father was born in another. I was not
his only child. He fathered several children with a number of women.

I became very close to my mother because my father showed little Interest in me. Then my mother died at an early age from cancer.
Later in life, questions arose over my real name. My birth records were
sketchy and no one was able to produce a reliable birth
certificate.

I grew up practicing one faith, but converted to Christianity because this
was widely accepted in my country. But I practiced non-traditional beliefs
and did not follow mainstream Christianity.

I worked and lived among lower-class people as a young adult before I
decided it was time to get serious about my life and I embarked on a new
career.

I wrote a book about my struggles growing up. It was clear to those who
read my memoirs that I had difficulties accepting that my father abandoned
me as a child.

I became active in local politics when I was in my 30's and then burst onto
the scene as a candidate for national office when I was in my 40's. I had a
virtually non-existent resume, very little work history, and no experience
in leading a single organization. Yet I was a powerful speaker who managed
to draw incredibly large crowds during my public appearances.

At first, my political campaign focused on my country's foreign policy. I
was critical of my country in the last war.
But what launched my rise to national prominence were my views on the
country's economy. I had a plan on how we could do better. I knew which group
was responsible for getting us into this mess.

Mine was a peoples campaign. I was the surprise candidate because I emerged
from outside the traditional path of politics and was able to gain widespread popular support. I
offered the people the hope that together we could change our country
and the world.

I spoke on behalf of the downtrodden including persecuted minorities such as Jews, but my actual views were not widely known until after I became my Nations leader. However;
anyone could have easily learned what I really believed if they had simply
read my writings and examined those people I associated with. But they
did not. Then I became the most powerful man in the world. And the world
learned the truth.


Who am I?
Scroll Down















Free Range Interent Answer: Adolph Hitler

And You Thought It Was Obama!

here is the link where I found this: Secret Agenda

2 comments:

  1. You know? You had me fooled; I did not know where you were going with this, and then snap-foo. Wow. Scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't yet listened to the obama deception video; will do. But I wanted to tell you what a joy it is to have read your description of your husband. Nice.
    Do you have a link to email? If not, I'll just use 'comments' now and then.

    To the King of Glory!

    ReplyDelete