Friday, December 3, 2010

Mama's Mission #2


November's Mission accomplished!
I not only knitted two wash cloths, 'drum roll please...'
Four Wash Cloths,
Two Ski Caps

and started on
Fingerless Gloves
yes, I know amazing!  I though so too! 
That half an hour a night was quite productive,
 I think I'll add it as a permanent appointment :-)


My mission of December will be,
to continue to knit 1/2 hour each night
and write one letter or send one
card to someone I know each week
of this month.
No e-mails, this has to be a written
card/letter and I'll be praying about to whom
it should go and what should be
said in it.
To Join in on Mama's Mission click the
"Mama's Mission of the Month"
icon above this paragraph,
hope to see you there!

4 comments:

  1. Great JOB YahKheena! And I love your December Mission too1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a month ahead! :D It's so neat to see women of YHWH being joyful homemakers! :) Gives us younger women striving to be Godly something to look up to!

    I wanted to thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog! You're so very encouraging and I treasure the messages you leave me. Thank you so much for being such a beautiful example of a heart focused on the King!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lady! Can you believe I only found you by a comment you posted over at Gail Heaton's blog? I saw "YahKheena" and suspected it was you. I never received a contact list from the Feast, if someone put one together. I knew I should have gotten the info myself at the time! Anyway, good to catch up with you. I can't wait to scope out your blogs. You're welcome to pop over to mine if you have time and interest: www.homesteadblogger.com/daisyblend

    Blessings,
    ~Kaleesha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kaleesha! how are you? I tried to visit your blog but exporer wont' display homesteadblogger? dont' know why, I'll keep trying. I have a list of addresses and e-mails. I'll check out the list if your on it I'll send you a copy if not you'll have to e-mail me for it. So glad we were able to hook up via bloggers... er, well almost anyway :-b

    Shalom

    ReplyDelete