Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Surger Free Peanut Butter Cups


I came across this recipe for sugarless chocolate peanut butter cups
at At Home with Kare these have to be the best tasting
sugarfree candy I've yet had!!  My girls love them
AND they're good for them!!
Since cutting out sugar, something we loved to 
indulge in, we've had to find other 
sweets to enjoy.  We were buying Paul Newman's
Peanut Butter Cups at $2.98 a package which had
three little cups in it.  And the taste...
well let's say it tasted like sugar free!!
Now, I can make a tray of 24 for under $5.00, all organic,
sugar free, and DELICIOUS!!
I highly recommend if you have a sweet tooth for chocolate
and peanut butter to hop on over to Kare's
and try out her recipe, you'll be licking your fingers and thanking me
for sharing, oh and of course without
Kare sharing I'd still be eating Newman's horrible
peanut butter cups... much love and kiss
to Kare!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment