Sunday, October 12, 2008

Living Simply Sunday #1


photo credit~ photosearch

Sunday October 12, 2008

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I love this idea:

Think of clutter as any possession, habit, thought pattern, attitude, or activity that

1) you don't need or use anymore,
2) doesn't fit or work for you like it used to, or
3) doesn't add value and meaning to your life as it once did.

I'll be posting my 'Living Simply Saturdays' on
Sundays since we choose to observe the seventh day
as our day of rest. So my post will be titled,
'Living Simply Sundays'
This will give me a whole week to ponder on this
and to really find what it is that is cluttering my
life's ministry to Yahshua.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
If you would like to join 'Living Simply Saturday'
just click on the above link...here's to de-cluttering!


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! I'm so glad you'll be joining us, and posting on Sundays is just fine. :)
    Looking forward to your posts!

    Stephanie @ Keeper of the Home

    ReplyDelete